Owner Operated Truck Drivers
Partner With Us
Owner operator benefits:
Solid earnings – solo owner operators in the top 10% of BNS Groups’s fleet all earned gross revenues over $260,000 in 2021. The average was $222,500. Team owner operators averaged $316,800 in gross revenue in 2021. The highest-performing team earned over $423,000 in gross revenue.
- Fuel card (fuel is deducted from settlements)
- Discounted tire repair and replacement
- Access to BNS Groups’s Road Service team
- Discounted rates at repair facilities across the U.S.
- Optional escrow program for repairs
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs) provided free of charge
- Tolls paid in full for mileage-based owner operators
- BestPass/Horizons and PrePass provided at no charge
- Fuel tax reporting
- Professional and personal insurance available at group rates
- Safety bonus
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- No major at fault accidents.
- No more than two moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No serious DOT violations.
- Must have 6 months to 1 year of Verifiable Flatbed Experience & Two Years Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience.
- No DUI’s In the past 8 years.
- No felonies in the past 8 years.
- Must Have a Current & Valid CDL-A.
- Must Have a Current & Valid Medical Card.