Owner Operated Truck Drivers
Partner With Us
BNS Group Corp is seeking owner operators to meet customer demand across the U.S. As an owner operator leased to BNS Group Corp, you have access to a long list of tools and services to support you in managing your independent trucking and transportation business.
Owner operator benefits:
Solid earnings – solo owner operators in the top 10% of BNS Groups’s fleet all earned gross revenues over $260,000 in 2021. The average was $222,500. Team owner operators averaged $316,800 in gross revenue in 2021. The highest-performing team earned over $423,000 in gross revenue.
- Fuel card (fuel is deducted from settlements)
- Discounted tire repair and replacement
- Access to BNS Groups’s Road Service team
- Discounted rates at repair facilities across the U.S.
- Optional escrow program for repairs
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs) provided free of charge
- Tolls paid in full for mileage-based owner operators
- BestPass/Horizons and PrePass provided at no charge
- Fuel tax reporting
- Professional and personal insurance available at group rates
- Safety bonus
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- No major at fault accidents.
- No more than two moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No serious DOT violations.
- Must have 6 months to 1 year of Verifiable Flatbed Experience & Two Years Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience.
- No DUI’s In the past 8 years.
- No felonies in the past 8 years.
- Must Have a Current & Valid CDL-A.
- Must Have a Current & Valid Medical Card.
If you meet all the requirements above, please proceed to apply!